Today we talking about nationality, and how it can affect the world around you, about how you see things. We posted our responses online to our bloggers. We also read the “I, Too” poem.
Today we started the movie interception. The movie so far has been really good. I want to go home and finish it on my own, but Mr. Rease said do NOT do that. So I’ll just wait until Monday. While we’re watching the movie, we’re taking notes of important things that we see or hear. So far I’ve done 5 facts and we need 12. The movie is super long, which is why I wasn’t focused on finishing a lot of the notes.
Today I took my last AP exam of the year. I have a final tomorrow, sadly. In class we didn’t do anything really. Mr. Rease just let us rest, because I’m sure he knows that we’re pretty tired and overworked.
Today in class we focused on learning the basics of hiking. Important things to bring, things you would have to sacrifice, things you would need to learn to do, and much more. We learned all of this to give ourselves (the students) an idea of what we might talk about in the memoir called "Wild." Were going to start reading this book sometime this week. I'm actually enjoying this class so far, I hope I can say I feel the same at the end of the year. Here's my list of things! Ayat Nasser 10 Important Items I would Take On a Trip: A Tent - I would bring a tent, because I don't want to be sleeping outside in the rocks. A Sleeping Bag - I would bring a sleeping bag, because I’d like to be comfortable. Dried Food or Snacks - Just in case if I don’t have anything else. Wipes - To keep clean. Water - So I don’t die of thirst. A cup - For all my cup needs. (getting more water, rehydrating my dried foods) Bug Spray - To avoid bugs. Sunscreen - To avoid getting sun bu...
Comments
Post a Comment