late post.

      I'm posting this very late today, 8/18/22, because I've been busy. I don't remember much of today. The parts I do remember from today's class period were being confused about the moral of the video of the day. Once I'd heard my classmates responses, it made much more sense, especially when someone said "Looks may be deceiving", I felt like this really applied to the video and could have been considered the moral. Something else I remember today is being let out of class early for the 11th grade meeting. The meeting was boring, and I got kicked out of my table, by Mr. spears, but he didn't kick the other people away from their tables, trifling. Nothing else to say tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missing Work from 01/06 and 01/07

What would you take a a long hiking trip?