What would you take a a long hiking trip?

      Today in class we focused on learning the basics of hiking. Important things to bring, things you would have to sacrifice, things you would need to learn to do, and much more. We learned all of this to give ourselves (the students) an idea of what we might talk about in the memoir called "Wild." Were going to start reading this book sometime this week. I'm actually enjoying this class so far, I hope I can say I feel the same at the end of the year.

Here's my list of things! 

Ayat Nasser

10 Important Items I would Take On a Trip:

  1. A Tent - I would bring a tent, because I don't want to be sleeping outside in the rocks.

  2. A Sleeping Bag - I would bring a sleeping bag, because I’d like to be comfortable.

  3. Dried Food or Snacks - Just in case if I don’t have anything else.

  4. Wipes - To keep clean.

  5. Water - So I don’t die of thirst.

  6. A cup - For all my cup needs. (getting more water, rehydrating my dried foods)

  7. Bug Spray - To avoid bugs.

  8. Sunscreen - To avoid getting sun burnt.

  9. Flash light - to see when it's dark.

  10. Lighter - Just in case.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missing Work from 01/06 and 01/07