8/29 bellringer

    Based on the evidence provided in the video, it didn't convince me very much that there is life outside of Earth. My reaction to the image of Earth from Mars, is that we are very small, and things or problems that happen in our lives might not be as big or be as impactful as it might seem to us. I didn't have much reaction to the sound of the black hole, just because it didn't sound alarming or like anything to worry about, but that may be because I don't know much about science, to a scientist it might be alarming, but to a normal civilian such as myself, I am not too worried. This puts my life into perspective, because my problems that happen as a teenager are not as big as I make them seem, things that happen t me, does not mean the end of the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Missing Work from 01/06 and 01/07

What would you take a a long hiking trip?